*Rates may fluctuate based on time of year
Evergreen Season: Nov 6, 2016 - March 4, 2017
Shoulder Season: March 6, 2016 - March 30, 2016 and June 5, 2016 - September 7, 2016
Peak Season: March 31, 2016 - June 4, 2016 and September 6, 2016 - November 5, 2016
*3 night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
- Ranked #1 "Best U.S. Golf Resort" by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
- Site of more championships than any golf course in the U.S., including the 1999, 2005 and 2014 U.S. Open
- 9 world-class golf courses designed by Donald Ross, Tom and George Fazio, Ellis Maples, Rees Jones and Jack Nicklaus
- Escape to Pinehurst to indulge in R&R and golf!
With 9 world-class golf courses, the historic Pinehurst resort offers an unparalleled golf vacation experience!
Voted "World's Best Golf Resort" in 2007 by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine, Pinehurst has witnessed countless moments in golf history. From Hogan's first professional win to Jack Nicklaus and Payne Stewart's dramatic 18th hole putt leading to his 1999 U.S. Open victory, the resort holds incredible, historical memories.
Schedule tee-times on some of the country's most prestigious fairways, including 1 round on Course #2. Full use of the practice facilities and golf balls are included in the price of this package and a caddy can be reserved at an additional cost.
Rates listed are valid for the 2016 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2016 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
Golf Package Details:
- This package includes 1 round of golf per day with a limit of 1 round on Course #2.
- Accommodations are for the Carolina Hotel, Holly Inn or Resort Condos.
- Your golf package includes a shared cart, unlimited use of the practice facilities, and club storage. A caddie can be requested at the time of reservation of check-in for an additional fee of $45/bag. This fee does not include gratuity for the caddie and is subject to change.
- Your meal plan will begin with dinner on the night of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Certain items on the menu may have an additional surcharge, such as: premium seafood, meat, drinks or desert. Lunch and alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Additional Pinehurst Resort amenities available at no extra charge include: fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, Beach Club, bicycles, and tea service in hotel lobby.
- -The Pinehurst Spa is available as well to all guests; however, is not included in the package price. You may, however, substitute a spa service for a round of golf.
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Closest airports areRaleigh/Durham (75 miles), Charlotte (83 miles), and Greensboro (85 miles)
- Airport Shuttle Service is available for $60 per person each way with advance reservations. Fee is subject to change.
There is a 2 night minimum for evergreen and shoulder season bookings and a 3 night minimum for peak season bookings. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spikeless golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy will not be given access to the course. Gentlemen may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 21 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
What is included?
This experience includes 1 round of golf per day, unlimited use of practice facilities, a shared golf cart and club storage. There is a limit of 1 round of golf on Course #2. Aside from golf, you will also have full access to the fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, beach club, bicycles and tea service in the lobby. Included meals begin with dinner on the day of your arrival through breakfast the day of your departure. Please note, alcoholic beverages and lunch are not included and additional fees may incur for specialty menu items such as premium seafood, meat or dessert.
What time can I check-in?
Check-in is at 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
Can I reserve a caddy?
Caddies can be hired for an additional fee at the time of reservation.
What course will I play on?
The Pinehurst features 9 world-class courses. This package includes 1 round on Course #2, designed by Donald Ross.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 42 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyAvg Rating of: 4-half(9)From: $130
- Fly a HelicopterAvg Rating of: 5(5)From: $330
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverAvg Rating of: 4-half(5)From: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $499
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(11)From: $99
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseAvg Rating of: 4(5)From: $62
- Baltimore Harbor Brunch CruiseFrom: $67
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseAvg Rating of: 5(7)From: $70
- Fighter Pilot for a DayAvg Rating of: 5(2)From: $1,395
- All Baltimore Experiences