Pinehurst Golf Package
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Rates fluctuate based on time of year
November 5, 2017 - March 3, 2018
November 5, 2018 - March 2, 2019
March 3, 2018 - April 4, 2018
May 25, 2018 - September 5, 2018
April 5, 2018 - May 24, 2018
September 6, 2018 - November 4, 2018
*3 night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
Follow in the footsteps of legends like Ben Hogan, Jack Nickalus and Tiger Woods as you immerse yourself in golf excellence at the world-renowned Pinehurst Resort!Full Description>
- Ranked #1 "Best U.S. Golf Resort" by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
- Site of more championships than any golf course in the U.S., including the 1999, 2005 and 2014 U.S. Open
- 9 world-class golf courses designed by Donald Ross, Tom and George Fazio, Ellis Maples, Rees Jones and Jack Nicklaus
- Escape to Pinehurst to indulge in R&R and golf!
With 9 world-class golf courses, the historic Pinehurst resort offers an unparalleled golf vacation experience!
Voted "World's Best Golf Resort" in 2007 by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine, Pinehurst has witnessed countless moments in golf history. From Hogan's first professional win to Jack Nicklaus and Payne Stewart's dramatic 18th hole putt leading to his 1999 U.S. Open victory, the resort holds incredible, historical memories.
Schedule tee-times on some of the country's most prestigious fairways, including 1 round on Course #2. Full use of the practice facilities and golf balls are included in the price of this package and a caddy can be reserved at an additional cost.
Rates listed are valid for the 2018 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2018 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
Golf Package Details:
- Package includes 1 round of golf per day with a limit of 1 round on Course No. 2
- Accommodations are for the Carolina Hotel, Holly Inn or Resort Condos.
- Your golf package includes a shared cart, unlimited use of the practice facilities, and club storage. A caddie can be requested at tee time check-in at the golf shop for an additional fee of $30-$90. This fee does not include gratuity for the caddie and is subject to change. Recommended gratuity is $20-$30 a bag.
- Your meal plan will begin with dinner on the night of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Lunches are not included. At check in you will receive an amenities pass for your meal plan that you will present to your server. Dinner includes a 3 course meal from your choice of 4 restaurants. Certain items on the menu may have an additional surcharges, such as: premium seafood, meat, drinks or dessert. Alcoholic beverages are not included. Your restaurant choices include the Carolina Dining Room, 1985 Grille, The Tavern and Ryder Cup Lounge. Reservations are strongly recommended for the Carolina Dining Room and 1985 Grille and they also require business casual attire with no flip flops, tennis shoes or shorts permitted. For breakfast you can choose to dine at the Carolina Hotel or Holly Inn. The Carolina Hotel is recommended for their delicious southern buffet.
- Additional Pinehurst Resort amenities available at no extra charge include: fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, Beach Club, bicycles, and tea service in hotel lobby.
- The Pinehurst Spa is available as well to all guests; however, is not included in the package price.
Other Important Information:
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Closest airports are Raleigh/Durham (75 miles), Charlotte (83 miles), and Greensboro (85 miles)
- Airport Shuttle Service is available for $60 per person each way with advance reservations. Fee is subject to change.
- The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and Daily Resort Charges.
DurationThere is a 2 night minimum for evergreen and shoulder season bookings and a 3 night minimum for peak season bookings. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Maximum ParticipantsPackage prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsSpectators are not allowed on the golf course.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearAll golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spikeless golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy will not be given access to the course. Gentlemen may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 21 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
What is included?
This experience includes 1 round of golf per day, unlimited use of practice facilities, a shared golf cart and club storage. There is a limit of 1 round of golf on Course #2. Aside from golf, you will also have full access to the fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, beach club, bicycles and tea service in the lobby. Included meals begin with dinner on the day of your arrival through breakfast the day of your departure. Please note, alcoholic beverages and lunch are not included and additional fees may incur for specialty menu items such as premium seafood, meat or dessert.
What time can I check-in?
Check-in is at 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
Can I reserve a caddy?
Caddies can be hired for an additional fee at the time of reservation.
What course will I play on?
The Pinehurst features 9 world-class courses. This package includes 1 round on Course #2, designed by Donald Ross.
- What is included?