November 15, 2015 - March 5, 2015
March 8, 2015 - March 25, 2015
June 7, 2015 - September 9, 2015
March 26, 2015 - June 6, 2015
September 10, 2015 - November 14, 2015
*3-night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
- Ranked #1 "Best U.S. Golf Resort" by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine
- Site of more championships than any golf course in the U.S., including the 1999 and 2005 U.S. Open
- 9 world-class golf courses designed by Donald Ross, Tom and George Fazio, Ellis Maples, Rees Jones and Jack Nicklaus
- Escape to Pinehurst to indulge in R&R and golf!
With 9 world-class golf courses, the historic Pinehurst resort offers an unparalleled golf vacation experience!
Voted "World's Best Golf Resort" in 2007 by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine, Pinehurst has witnessed countless moments in golf history. From Hogan's first professional win to Jack Nicklaus and Payne Stewart's dramatic 18th hole putt leading to his 1999 U.S. Open victory, the resort holds incredible, historical memories.
Schedule tee-times on some of the country's most prestigious fairways, including 1 round on Course #2. Full use of the practice facilities and golf balls are included in the price of this package and a caddy can be reserved at an additional cost.
Rates listed are valid for the 2015 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2015 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- Includes 1 round of golf per day, unlimited use of practice facilities and club storage; limit of 1 round on Course #2
- Shared golf cart is included, caddies can be hired for an additional fee at time of reservation
- Accommodations for the Carolina Hotel, Holly Inn or Resort Condos
- Included meals begin with dinner on your night of arrival through breakfast on your day of departure; lunch and alcoholic beverages are not included
- Certain items may have an additional surcharge, such as premium seafood, meat or dessert
- Full use of fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, Beach Club, bicycles and tea service in hotel lobby
- The Pinehurst Spa is available to all guests, but is not included in the package price
- Guests are able to substitute a spa service for a round of golf
Other Important Information:
- Check-in is at 4:00 PM and Check-out is at 11:00 AM
- There is a 3-night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
- Closest airports are Raleigh/Durham (75 miles), Charlotte (83 miles), Greensboro (85 miles)
- Airport Shuttle Service is available for with advance reservations and for an additional cost
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and daily resort charges. Rates may fluctuate based on time of year.
There is a 2 night minimum for evergreen and shoulder season bookings and a 3 night minimum for peak season bookings. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spikeless golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy will not be given access to the course. Gentlemen may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
What is included?
This experience includes 1 round of golf per day, unlimited use of practice facilities, a shared golf cart and club storage. There is a limit of 1 round of golf on Course #2. Aside from golf, you will also have full access to the fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, beach club, bicycles and tea service in the lobby. Included meals begin with dinner on the day of your arrival through breakfast the day of your departure. Please note, alcoholic beverages and lunch are not included and additional fees may incur for specialty menu items such as premium seafood, meat or dessert.
What time can I check-in?
Check-in is at 4:00 PM on the day of your arrival and check-out is at 12:00 PM.
Can I reserve a caddy?
Caddies can be hired for an additional fee at the time of reservation.
What course will I play on?
The Pinehurst features 9 world-class courses. This package includes 1 round on Course #2, designed by Donald Ross.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 41 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- NASCAR Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130
- NASCAR Drive - DoverFrom: $499
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(10)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $265
- All Baltimore Experiences