*Rates may fluctuate based on time of year
Evergreen Season: November 15, 2015 - March 5, 2015
Shoulder Season: March 8, 2015 - March 25, 2015 and June 7, 2015 - September 9, 2015
Peak Season: March 26, 2015 - June 6, 2015 and September 10, 2015 - November 14, 2015
*3 night minimum on all Peak Season bookings
- Ranked #1 "Best U.S. Golf Resort" by Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine - 3rd time in 4 years!
- Site of more championships than any other golf course in the country, including the 1999 and 2005 U.S. Open
- 8 World Class golf courses
- Come play where the pros play and become a part of golf history
Voted "World's Best Golf Resort" in 2007 by T&L Golf Magazine, Pinehurst has witnessed countless moments in golf history, from Hogan's first professional win, to Jack Nicklaus and Payne Stewart's dramatic 18th hole putt that led to his 1999 U.S. Open victory.
With eight world-class golf courses, this historic resort offers an unparalleled golf vacation experience.
Golf Package Details:
- Rates listed are valid for the 2014 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2014 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
-This package includes 1 round of golf per day with a limit of 1 round on Course #2.
-Accommodations are for the Carolina Hotel, Holly Inn or Resort Condos.
-Your golf package includes a shared cart, unlimited use of the practice facilities, and club storage. A caddie can be requested at the time of reservation of check-in for an additional fee of $45/bag. This fee does not include gratuity for the caddie and is subject to change.
-Your meal plan will begin with dinner on the night of arrival and ends with breakfast on the day of departure. Certain items on the menu may have an additional surcharge, such as: premium seafood, meat, drinks or desert. Lunch and alcoholic beverages are not included.
-Additional Pinehurst Resort amenities available at no extra charge include: fitness center, tennis courts, outdoor pools, Beach Club, bicycles, and tea service in hotel lobby.
-The Pinehurst Spa is available as well to all guests; however, is not included in the package price. You may, however, substitute a spa service for a round of golf.
Other Important Information:
-Check In is at 4:00PM and Check Out is at 11:00AM.
-Closest airports: Raleigh/Durham - 75 miles; Charlotte - 83 miles; Greensboro - 85 miles
-Airport Shuttle Service is available for $60 per person each way with advance reservations. Fee is subject to change.
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and Daily Resort Charges.
*3 night minimum on all Peak Season bookings.
There is a 2 night minimum for evergreen and shoulder season bookings and a 3 night minimum for peak season bookings. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are per person and are based on single or double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 12 golfers per reservation. For groups of 13 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations are allowed up to 21 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience. Tee times must be canceled 72 hours in advance to avoid forfeiture of full recreation charges.
Other Baltimore Gift Ideas:(View all 44 Baltimore experiences)
- Gift CertificatesFrom: $50.00
- Learn to FlyFrom: $130Avg Rating of: 4-half(6)
- Fly a HelicopterFrom: $330Avg Rating of: 5(4)
- Stock Car Ride Along - DoverFrom: $130
- Drive a Stock Car - DoverFrom: $499
- Chesapeake Bay Sailing CruiseFrom: $70Avg Rating of: 5(5)
- Baltimore Harbor Lunch CruiseFrom: $60Avg Rating of: 4(4)
- Baltimore Harbor Dinner CruiseFrom: $99Avg Rating of: 4(9)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(2)
- Hot Air Balloon - Eastern ShoreFrom: $265
- All Baltimore Experiences