Indoor Surfing near Boston
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday through Friday - 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Saturday - 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Sunday - 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM
*Arrival Time is 45 minutes prior; e.g. arrive 1:15 PM for a 2:00 PM surfing session
Experience the exhilarating feeling of surfing on the endless wave - indoors!
- Perfect to learn, practice and improve skills that are directly transferable to surfing in the ocean
- Gear included: Boogie or surf boards, helmets, knee and elbow pads
- Surf on a 32' stream in the largest indoor surfing facility in North America
- The world's first standing indoor wave machine with up to seven different wave types
- Perfect for both first-time and experienced surfers!
- For a combo package, check out our Indoor Skydiving, Surfing & Fishpipe experience!
Catch a wave in the largest indoor surfing facility in North America. Perfect to learn, practice and improve skills that are directly transferable to surfing in the ocean!
With the help of a certified instructor, you will be surfing on your own in no time. After a brief training class where the instructors will teach you the fundamentals of surfing you will be ready to go.During the session there can be up to 2 surfers on the wave at a time. While surfing,the entire group will take turns on the wave sharing time.All gear required for your surfing session will be provided: Boogie or surf boards, helmets, knee and elbow pads.
Whether you are a beginner or just want to improve your skills, this indoor surfing experience is a fun way to hit the waves!
- No experience necessary
- Choose between a Boogie board or surf board
- Participants must be at least 5 years of age
- Maximum weight is 275 pounds
- Parental consent is required for anyone under 18
- Participants should be in good physical condition
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Not recommended for anyone with heart, back, neck or previous injuries
- A group session means you could be sharing the session with other people
- If you have a group of 7 to 12 people, you will be scheduled as a 30-minute session
- No outside equipment is permitted: boards, helmets, knee and elbow pads will be provided
Duration15, 30 or 60 minutes, depending on the option selected.
Maximum ParticipantsA maximum of 6 people in a 15-minute group session, up to 15 people in a in a 30-minute private session and up to 30 people in a 60-minute private session.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome. The Oasis Cafe is alongside the surfing area, spectators can enjoy a drink and order some food while watching you surf.
Weather DependentThis experience takes place indoors and is not weather dependent.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear a one piece bathing suit or board shorts and rash guard shirt. Flowing water can dislodge and remove loose garments. Bikini bathing suits are not recommended. Rash guard shirts are available for rent or purchase on the day of the experience. You are not allowed to wear jewelries during this experience.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any restrictions for participants?
Participants must be at least 5 years old, weigh no more than 275 pounds and be in good physical condition. Not recommended for anyone with heart, back, neck or previous injuries.
What is the water and air temperature?
The water is 85 degrees and the air 82 to 88 degrees Fahrenheit.
What should I wear?
It is recommended to wear a one piece bathing suit or board shorts and a rash guard shirt.
Can I bring my own equipment?
No outside equipment is permitted. All gear required for your surfing session will be provided: boards, helmets, knee and elbow pads.
What is a Boogie board?
A Boogie board is also referred to as a body board. The most common way to ride a Boogie board is on your stomach.
Is there a place to eat or drink something?
Yes, there is a restaurant called the Oasis Cafe. It's located alongside the surfing area. Here you can enjoy freshly prepared breakfast, lunch and refreshments. You may purchase alcoholic beverages after you are done surfing.
- Are there any restrictions for participants?