Swedish Massage in Boston
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday through Friday - 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday - 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this Swedish-based therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils which enhance the therapeutic effect.Full Description>
- Spa features 15 Zen-inspired therapy rooms, 2 fitness studios, a mani/pedi bar and a spa boutique
- Initial consultation allows a certified therapist to target your problem areas
- Choose from a few different therapeutic options: an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend
- To book your spa experience you must redeem your certificate through Cloud 9 Living
Combining the best of therapeutic massage practices from around the world, this therapy uses specific rhythmic massage movements and potent herbal and aromatherapy oils enhancing the therapeutic effect. Choose from an uplifting, detoxifying or relaxing blend.Key Info>
- UPLIFT: A massage designed to promote circulation and relieve muscle soreness using a blend of rosemary, basil, chamomile and laurel leaf extracts.
- DETOX: Enjoy a detoxifying therapy with cypress, lemon and cedar wood. Releases toxic build-up in sluggish digestive, circulatory and lymphatic systems.
- RELAX: A deeply calming massage with hypnotic oils of sandalwood, clove, vetivert and jasmine. Eases fatigue, exhaustion and soothes an over-stressed nervous system.
- Must be 18 years old for massage treatments
- Gratuity is included in the price of this package
DurationChoose from a 30, 60 or 90 minute massage.
Maximum Participants1 person
SpectatorsThis experience is only for you.
Weather DependentThis experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing. A robe, slippers and towel will be provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Is spa attire provided?
Robes and slippers are provided for your spa service.
What is the cancellation/rescheduling policy?
You must contact the spa at least 72 hours prior to your experience in order to re-schedule or cancel your appointment.
What if I have a preference of the gender of my therapist?
You can request a male or female therapist during the booking process.
Where should I make note of any medical conditions?
You can place special notes about any medical conditions or special needs you may require in the "Booking Notes" section of the booking request.
- Is spa attire provided?