Chicago West Loop Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sundays - 1:00 PM
Mondays - 4:00 PM
Discover Chicago's hottest foodie neighborhood and learn about the history of the area's amazing transformation from warehouse district to a delicious, award winning restaurant row on this Chicago West Loop Food Tour!
- Bon Appetit magazine and Conde Nest Traveler both named Chicago Best Restaurant City of 2017
- Taste foods such as the best Neapolitan pizza in the country, Asian fusion food with a comforting twist (rated the best in the city) and get an exclusive behind the scenes look at a local salumeria
- Add 3 alcoholic beverages to the experience with the beverage upgrade package
- Get insider information and history on some James Beard award-winning chefs and Michelin starred restaurants in the area
Traverse Chicago’s hottest foodie neighborhood as you taste foods from award winning chefs and learn about West Loop’s restaurant revolution!
This experience will be an introduction to the West Loop's renowned and extensive food scene. Enjoy the perfect blend of award-winning recognized chefs, iconic local Chicago favorites, and up and coming groovy spots. The starting location of this tour is a restaurant that has been awarded a Michelin star 4 years in a row, one of the best Asian spots in the city. You'll receive a tasting you won't forget!
Be dazzled by the neighborhood's charm and restaurant excellence as you taste foods such as the best Neapolitan pizza in the country, Asian fusion food with a comforting twist (rated the best in the city) and get an exclusive behind the scenes look at a local salumeria. Add the upgrade beverage package to enjoy food and beverage pairings. This package may include 1 specialty cocktail, 1 beer and 1 glass of wine (subject to change).
This tour offers the perfect mix of unique foods and Chicago classics to satisfy locals and visitors alike!
- Vegetarian substitutions are available, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking of any food allergies or restrictions
- Add 3 alcoholic beverages to upgrade the experience (select the beverage upgrade package)
- Participants need to be at least 18 years old and at least 21 years old with the upgrade beverage package
- Please bring a valid form of ID on the day of the experience
DurationThis food tour lasts approximately 2.5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsSmall groups of no more than 14 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is for scheduled participants only.
Weather DependentExperiences happen rain, shine or snow. Please dress accordingly (ponchos are provided). Always contact the experience provider directly with any weather related questions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and shoes appropriate for the weather and walking.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How many beverages are included in the upgrade package?
The upgrade package offers 3 alcoholic beverages, this may include 1 specialty cocktail, 1 glass of wine and 1 beer (subject to change).
Are bathrooms available during the tour?
Yes, bathrooms are available at the food-tasting locations.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for your guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
What if I have dietary restrictions or allergies?
The experience provider can offer substitutions for vegetarians. Be sure to note any dietary restrictions at the time of booking so accommodations can be made.
How much walking is involved?
This tour will cover 0.8 miles of walking and is suitable for all fitness levels.
Is the tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, each stop is completely ADA accessible.
- How many beverages are included in the upgrade package?