Playing Lesson With A PGA Pro
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Early Morning
*Pending course and instructor availability
Golf with a PGA Pro, the ultimate way to improve your game!
- Gain knowledge in areas such as safety, rules, etiquette, club selection, shot strategy, the mental approach to the game and more
- Learn from PGA Professional Marc Brooks, an instructor named to the PGA President's Council and a 3 time award winner for the Best Golf Instructor in Denton County
- Includes cart and green fees for your lesson at beautiful Lantana Golf Club
- Truly learn to play the game of golf!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Marc Brooks, you'll learn how to actually play the game of golf. Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- How to hit from different lies on the course (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc.)
- Proper stance for various shots on the course
- Shot selection and club selection
- Safety, rules and etiquette
- Course management and mental approach to the game
- Judgement of distances
About Your Instructor Marc Brooks:
PGA Class A Teaching Professional Marc Brooks is an experienced instructor dedicated to helping all students from beginners to more advanced players. Instruction is tailored to each individual based on their own goals and abilities. His goal is to make it fun, interesting and educational for everyone.
Marc has taught over 10,000 lessons to all ages and skill levels and was named to the PGA President’s Council for continuing efforts to promote and grow the game of golf. He is also a 3 time award winner for the Best Golf Instructor in Denton County.
Prior to joining Lantana Golf Club, Marc served as an instructor for the Resort Golf School Academy in Phoenix, AZ and the Byron Nelson Golf School in Irving, TX.
So get on the course and experience a lesson that is sure to help you get more enjoyment out of the game of golf!
- Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson
- Experience in the game of golf is highly recommended
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is only for an individual golfer.
SpectatorsOnly the registered participant may enjoy this lesson.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event of possible inclement weather, please contact your instructor.
What To WearAppropriate golf attire including a collared or mock neck shirts, spikeless golf shoes, and slacks or Bermuda shorts.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.
Do I need golfing experience?
Yes, experience in the game of golf is highly recommended prior to taking this lesson.
Do I need to bring my own clubs?
If you have your own clubs please bring them, but if you do not Marc can provide them for you at no additional cost! Please let Cloud 9 Living know at the time of submitting your booking request.
- Do I need golfing experience?