Clear Creek Rafting - Advanced Full Day
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
May through Mid-August:
Daily - 9:00 AM
Enjoy a full day of whitewater rafting thrills on legendary Clear Creek!Full Description>
- Your guides have over 14 years of experience and have been voted the "Best of Summit County" in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Experience 20 miles of rafting spanning the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids
- This full day experience includes lunch, a wetsuit, splash jacket, helmet, life jacket and paddle
- If you're looking for a beginner level rafting experience, click here!
Prepare for a full day of rafting excitement as you tackle 20 miles of thrilling whitewater. You'll run the entirety of Clear Creek with non-stop action and exhilarating Class V rapids!
This is the perfect trip for adrenaline seekers or those who want to challenge themselves on the water. You'll start out the morning with an advanced Class IV+ section not available on any of our other trips.
Next you'll splash down through fun intermediate sections and past the town of Idaho Springs where you'll break for lunch. After lunch, get ready for the most challenging stretch of the river as you cap the day of with rapids sure to get your heart pounding!
- Rapids range from Class IV-V
- Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition
- This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels
- A catered BBQ lunch is included in the price of this experience
- Gluten free and vegetarian lunch options are available upon request
DurationApproximately 5 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 7 participants per raft.
SpectatorsThis experience is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearExpect to get wet! Wear a bathing suit, sunscreen, and shoes that stay securely on your feet. Flip flops are not allowed. Wet suits, splash jacket, life jacket, helmet & paddle are all provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling may be allowed, however rescheduling within 14 days of your experience and outside 48 hours before the trip will result in a 15% change fee of the total cost of the experience. No rescheduling will be allowed within 48 hours of your experience.
Are there any restrictions?
Participants must be at least 15 years old and in good physical condition. This is an "advanced" whitewater rafting experience, and your guides reserve the right to change the minimum age requirements depending upon water levels.
What class rapids will we do?
Rapids range from Class IV-V.
What if it rains?
This experience is weather dependent. If it is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Is lunch provided?
Yes, a catered BBQ picnic lunch will be provided. Gluten free and vegetarian options are available upon request.
- Are there any restrictions?