Scuba Dive - Oahu
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday through Saturday - 9:00 AM
Descend deep below the surface of the warm Hawaiian waters when you Scuba Dive in Maunalua Bay!
- Experience Providers have been operating out of Oahu for over 25 years
- Licensed Professional Association of Diving Instructors are with you ever step of the way
- Choose to start on the beach or from a 48-foot platform
- Dive to a depth of 35-feet for incredible views of colorful reef fish, green sea turtles and other marine life!
Scuba Dive with a certified instructor in the beautiful, warm waters of Maunalua Bay!
Your experience begins with an early morning pick-up from your Waikiki hotel. After approximately 40 minutes of thorough instruction, preparation and practice with diving gear, you'll be ready to hit the water!
Walk in from the beach or dive from the 48-foot platform. Choose between a single dive in 1 location or 2 dives at 2 locations. You'll be escorted to a depth of 35-feet and spend about 20-minutes underwater per dive, per location.
Explore the colorful reef with an abundance of sea life including tropical fish and sea turtles when you Scuba Dive in Maunalua Bay!
- All participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Pregnant women cannot participate in tubing
- All participants must be in good health and complete a medical statement at check-in
- You must allow 12 hours between flying and diving or diving and flying
- English, Japanese and Korean speaking instructors are available
- All dive gear and related safety equipment is included
- Free pick-up and round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels is available
- Photo and video packages are available for purchase directly from the experience provider
- A $3 fuel surcharge per person is included in the price of this experience
- Call Cloud 9 Living for additional participant options
Duration20 minutes under water per dive. The total experience will approximately last 3.5 hours for 1 dive and 4.5 hours for 2 dives.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to a 4-to-1 student to teacher ratio.
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to observe.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to dress as if you were headed to the beach. A swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or cancel/reschedule 72 hours prior will result in the loss of the value of this experience.
Do I need experience?
No, beginners or experts are welcome on this experience.
Where will we scuba dive?
You will be scuba diving in Maunalua Bay.
How long will we dive?
After approximately 40-minutes of pre-dive preparation, you will spend 20 minutes per dive, per location.
What do I need to bring with me?
All scuba diving equipment and gear is provided. It is recommended to bring a swimsuit, towel, sunscreen and sunglasses.
- Do I need experience?