Fly Fishing School
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
If youve always wanted to learn to fly fish, then this is the school for you!Full Description>
- Learn the basics of fly-fishing from a friendly and knowledgeable instructor
- Learn fly-fishing equipment and knots, fly casting and still-water fly fishing, moving water and stream techniques
- No prior fly-fishing experience necessary
- Upon completion, you'll be able to enjoy the art of fly fishing on your own
Designed for the beginner, this class will have you learning the basics of fly fishing in three easy phases to allow you to gain the most out of each session.Key Info>
- Phase one, which is a group class with a set time, will offer you an introduction to fly fishing, the essential equipment necessary to get started, and instruction on the basic knots involved. This phase should answer any questions that you have about fly fishing.
- The Second phase will be taught individually to the student by appointment. Your instructor will meet you at a local pond and provide you basic pond/lake fishing techniques which will give you the tools to do it on your own.
- The third and final phase is also individual instruction scheduled by appointment. During this phase you will learn casting and techniques used to fish streams and other moving water.
Essential InformationParticipants must be at least 10 years of age.
Prior fishing experience is not necessary.
Participants must possess a valid Indiana fishing license. Your experience provider will provide all necessary equipment; however, if you prefer to use your own, that is fine too.
DurationSessions will vary 2 - 4 hours
Maximum ParticipantsPhase 1 is held as a large class; phase 2 and 3, there is a maximum of 2 people.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearIt is recommended to wear comfortable clothing to the classroom sessions and quick drying clothes for any time on the water.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.