Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Excavator or Bulldozer Big Dig
Daily - 8:00 AM, 10:00 AM, 12:00 PM, 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM
Mini Excavator or Skid Steer Track Loader
Daily - 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM, 12:30 PM, 2:30 PM & 4:30 PM
Dig, doze and excavate as you operate climate controlled excavators or bulldozers at the first heavy equipment play area in the United States!
- #1 on TripAdvisor out of almost 500 Las Vegas attractions!
- Choose to move earth in a CAT D5G Bulldozer and create roads & platforms or test hand-eye coordination as you doze and excavate dams and ponds in a CAT 315 Excavator
- 5.5 Ton Mini Excavator and Skid Steer Track Loader available for participants 8 years and older
- Your instructors have been featured on CNN, CNBC, CBS New Sunday Morning, The Wall Street Journal Online, and Oddball Traveller!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to operate an excavator or a bulldozer? Well, now you can at the first heavy equipment play area in the United States!Key Info>
With the guidance of knowledgeable and experienced instructors, you will be successfully operating one of these powerful machines in less than 10 minutes through a course that will take you through a series of activities where you will move mountains, dig trenches, test your hand eye coordination by stacking rocks in a pyramid, and so much more.
Your adventure begins with a short safety lesson and equipment overview. Then, under the guidance of a professionally trained instructor, you will take the controls of a modern, climate controlled, CAT 315 Track Excavator or a CAT D5G Bulldozer.
You will be amazed not only at the incredible power of these machines, but also at how easy they are to operate. A simple movement of the joystick-style hand controls and you have just picked up a massive boulder or dug a four foot deep trench!
If you can't choose which machine to operate, try them both with the Mega Dig package. No experience or training is required for any activity, only the desire to have fun!
Mini Excavator and Skid Steer Track Loader option
Enjoy the thrill of operating the 5.5 ton Mini Excavator or a Skid Steer Track Loader. During the Mini Excavator experience you will dig deep, play excavator basketball and back fill with a blade and bucket. Enjoy moving tons of dirt, stacking tires over a pole and driving an obstacle course in these easy to operate little diggers during the Skid Steer Track Loader experience.
- No experience necessary
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age and pass a breathalyzer test to operate the CAT 315 Track Excavator or a CAT D5G Bulldozer
- Participants must be at least 8 years of age to operate the Mini Excavator or the Skid Steer Track Loader experience
Upon arrival, you will be welcomed by an experienced instructor who will give you a safety and equipment orientation. You will be outfitted with a radio, hard hat and a safety vest.
Then it's time to meet your machine. There are 3 easy steps:
- Your instructor will guide you through the in-cab controls.
- You will review communication techniques.
- You begin to work and do everything the machine is designed to do though a series of activities and free time.
It feels just like a real construction site, only more fun!
Duration1.5 hours for the Big Dig packages and 3.5 hours for the Mega Dig combo package. The Mini Excavator and Skid Steer Track Loader experience will last approximately 1 hour.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 2 participants per instructor.
SpectatorsThere is a nice viewing area for spectators to observe and take photos during the experience.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing and closed toed shoes, sneakers recommended. The cabs of all equipment are climate controlled.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. Outside of 24 hours of your scheduled class date, if you need to reschedule or cancel for any reason you will be required to pay a 20% processing fee. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 24 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Are there requirements to participate?
Yes, participants must be at least 18 years of age for the Excavator or Bulldozer Big Dig experience and at least 8 years of age for the Mini Excavator or Skid Steer Track Loader experience. Participants are required to pass a breathalyzer. Those who do not pass will lose the value of their experience.
How will my experience differ if I choose the Bulldozer or Excavator?
Sample Bulldozer exercises include:
- Building huge mounds
- Pushing giant tires
- Teeter-Tottering over a mega mound
Sample Excavator exercises include:
- Digging a giant trench
- Stacking 2,000 pound tires
- Playing "Bucket Basketball"
How will my experience differ if I choose the Mini Excavator or Skid Steer Track Loader
Sample Mini Excavatorexercises include:
- Dig deep
- Play excavator basketball
- Back fill with a blade and bucket
Sample Skid Steer Track Loaderexercises include:
- Moving tons of dirt
- Stacking tires over a pole
- Driving an obstacle course
- Are there requirements to participate?