Grand Canyon Scenic Plane Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:30 AM to 3:00 PM
*Pending pilot availability
This spectacular, narrated tour begins as your airplane ascends into the skies of the desert.Full Description>
- Established in 1965, one of the country's oldest and largest sightseeing companies
- FAA certified pilots, fly an estimated 600,000 passengers a year
- Recognized by The Tour Operators Program of Safety for meeting and exceeding federal safety standards and procedures
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Mohave Desert, Hoover Dam, and the incredible Grand Canyon
You'll marvel at the sight of historic Boulder City with Lake Mead glistening in the background.
Sit back and relax as you soar above the Mohave Desert, arid landscape that has formed rolling hills and stunning land. From your birds eye view you'll see the towering Hoover Dam in Black Canyon, completed two years ahead of schedule in 1935.
As your flight enters the West Rim of the Grand Canyon, you'll discover the Grand Wash Cliffs, the narrowest region in the canyon.
The flat top cliffs provide stunning views of red rock formations while the Colorado River snakes its way through the canyon floor. Lush vegetation lines the riverbanks of the mighty river through its calmer region along the Grand Canyon.
- Round trip hotel transportation is included. You will be picked up from your hotel and driven 25 minutes to the Boulder City Airport where you will depart from.
- Participants may be responsible for a $10 fuel surcharge fee payable to your provider at the time of the experience
DurationApproximately 4 hours hotel to hotel with 1hour and 10 minutes of flight time.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 17 per plane.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is canceled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.