Hollywood Bike Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 10:00 AM
Hit the hot spots of Hollywood on a 3-hour guided biking tour through Tinsel town!
- Rated # 1 outdoor activity in Los Angeles on TripAdvisor
- Tour providers have been featured by The Wall Street Journal, National Geographic, the Los Angeles Times, ABC and CBS
- 12-mile biking experience includes several walking tours and breaks
- Bike by the Capitol Records Building, Hollywood Walk of Fame, Dolby Theatre, Grauman's Chinese Theatre, Nickelodean Studios, "Rocky" at LACMA, The Grove, The Pacific Design Center and more!
Enjoy an easy, hill-less ride through Hollywood with an expert guide leading you to the top tourist stops in Tinsel town!
This 3-hour adventure covers approximately 12 miles and includes several walking tours and breaks along the way. Sights and stops may include (and are subject to change):
- Capitol Records Building
- Melrose Ave. Shopping District
- Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Nickelodean Studios
- Grauman's Chinese Theatre
- Paramount Pictures Lot
- "Rocky" at LACMA
- Original Farmers Market & The Grove
- The Pacific Design Center and much more
See the sights of the city on an easy bike ride with an experienced guide on the Hollywood Bike Adventure!
- 21 speed, hybrid road bikes, water, helmet and vest are provided
- Tour covers approximately 12 miles in 3 hours and is considered easy
- Biking experience is necessary but there are no hills
- Parking is not included but is available for $5 per day
- Storage is available while participants are on the tour
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThis tour will have other participants with a maximum of 50 per group. Large tour groups will be accompanied by multiple tour guides.
SpectatorsOnly scheduled participants may go on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. If a tour is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
What To WearCasual attire and footwear that is comfortable for biking.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles are covered on this tour?
This is a 3 hour tour and will cover approximately 12 miles.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
Are restrooms available along the tour route?
Yes, there will be at least one stop that has restroom facilities along the route.
Is there a minimum age for this tour?
Participants as young as 8 years old have finished the tour, but it is very dependent on the child's fitness level and riding ability. This tour is considered easy with no hills, however is still approximately 12 miles of riding.
- How many miles are covered on this tour?