Movie Star Homes Electric Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 10:30 AM
Feel like a celebrity as you hit the hotspots of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Bel Air on a 2.5-hour guided electric bike tour of movie star homes!
- Rated #1 tour company in Los Angeles on TripAdvisor
- Learn about the area's iconic history and legendary celebrity homes
- Go where the tour buses can't and explore the best parts of Beverly Hills and more on this 12-mile tour
- Climb the iconic palm tree lined hills with ease on a luxury high-end electric bike!
Enjoy an effortless ride through West Hollywood, Beverly Hills and Bel Air on an electric bike led by an expert guide sharing entertaining stories of the area's iconic history and celebrities along the way!
Pedal down the quaint streets of West Hollywood and over glamorous palm tree lined streets of Beverly Hills where you might even catch a glimpse of a celebrity or 2!
Don't worry about the hills as your electric bike will whisk you up to the top with very little effort. Spend 2.5 hours covering approximately 12 miles at a leisurely pace.
Sights and stops along the way may include (and are subject to change):
- West Hollywood's 30+ celebrity homes
- MOCA Museum
- The Pacific Design Center
- Rodeo Drive's posh shops and restaurants
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Greystone Mansion walking tour
- Beverly Hills sign for the ultimate selfie
- The iconic and star-studded Beverly Hills Hotel Hotel and so much more!
See the sights of the iconic city on an easy bike ride with an experienced guide on this Movie Star Home Electric Bike Tour!
- High-end electric bike, water, helmet and vest are provided
- Tour covers approximately 12 miles in 2.5 hours and is considered easy
- Biking experience is necessary
- Storage is available while participants are on the tour
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThis tour will have other participants with a maximum of 50 per group. Large tour groups will be accompanied by multiple tour guides.
SpectatorsOnly scheduled participants may go on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. If a tour is cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
What To WearComfortable attire and closed-toe shoes. A jacket or windbreaker is recommend depending on the weather. Storage is available while you are on your tour.
Booking InformationIt is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling a date and confirming a booking for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many miles are covered on this tour?
This is a 2.5 hour tour and will cover approximately 12 miles.
What happens if the weather is bad?
If a tour must be cancelled due to weather, you will reschedule directly with your guide. In the event of inclement weather, it is recommended to call the experience provider ahead of time regarding weather conditions.
Are restrooms available along the tour route?
Yes, there will be at least one stop that has restroom facilities along the route.
- How many miles are covered on this tour?