Zipline Canopy Adventure
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Thursday through Monday -
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
*Hours may vary by season
Soar high above the rugged San Gabriel Mountains as you experience Southern California's premier treetop adventure during this Zipline Canopy Tour!
- Fly with a 5-star rated provider on both TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Feel the rush of adrenaline as you traverse this 100% tree-based course, featuring 9 zip lines, 2 rappelling experiences, 2 suspended sky bridges and 3 short hikes
- Explore the forest canopy with 2 professionally trained canopy guides and reaching heights up to 300 feet
- The perfect combination of scenic views and thrilling adventure!
Nestled in the beautiful San Gabriel Mountains, this zipline canopy tour will send you soaring through the sky as you travel from one tree platform to the next.
Slow down and take in the sites from artfully crafted suspended sky bridges, and get your blood pumping as you step over the edge of a platform and rappel to the ground below.
Along the way, your professionally trained Canopy Guides will share insights on the environment and local history, leaving you with a greater appreciation for this mountainous gem hidden just outside the bustling Los Angeles metropolis!
- 9 ziplines ranging from 200 to 1500 feet in length (the final zipline is a dual side-by-side racing zip)
- 2 rappelling experiences
- 2 suspended sky bridges
- 3 short hikes
- Breathtaking long-range views of the Mojave Desert and peaks in the San Bernardino mountain range from artfully crafted tree platforms
As your guides will say - "You're clear to zip!"
- Participants must weigh between 90 - 250 pounds and be in good health
- Due to the nature of this activity, participants can not be pregnant or under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs, or certain prescription medications
- Participants must be able to walk one mile, hold both hands overhead, and have strength to pull yourself along the cable
- Participants must be at least 10 years of age
- Those under 18 years of age must have a participant agreement signed by a parent or legal guardian
- Participants under 14 years of age must be accompanied by parent or guardian on the tour
DurationApproximately 3.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou may be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 9 participants per tour. For groups larger than 6, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for the weather conditions, including closed toed shoes. In cold weather we recommend wearing thin, liner style gloves and ear warmers.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 10 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel/reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How high is this canopy tour?
The course varies in height from 2 feet to over 300 feet above the ground. The greatest heights are reached while zipping across ziplines. The highest platform is situated high in a tree platform 95 feet above the ground.
Does the tour run in the rain?
Yes, and you will find that experiencing the San Gabriels in the rain is a truly invigorating experience. Forests come to life in the rain! Tours will be cancelled in the event of severe weather, such as lightning or sustained high winds. If your tour is cancelled, you'll be able to reschedule directly with the experience provider.
Are cameras permitted on the tour?
Yes! You may bring your camera along but they must have a strap that enables them to be secured to your gear. Point and shoot cameras are best as large cameras can become cumbersome. You may also bring along a GoPro, but you will need to bring your own helmet strap accessory (helmet sticky mounts do not work). Remeber, though, that your guides will be snapping photos of your experience along the way and they will be available for purchase in the Welcome Center following your tour!
Do I need to be physically fit in order to participate?
This tour requires a certain degree of physical fitness and health. Participants must be in good health in order to participate in this active tour. Participants must also be able to walk at least one mile. They must also have the strength to pull your body weight along a cable and slow themselves using a glove to create friction on the cable.
Will there be water available?
Yes! A water break is included halfway through the tour. Water will be provided, you do not need to bring your own.
- How high is this canopy tour?