Romantic Night Flight
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM
Take to the night sky for spectacular views of Fort Lauderdale and Miami on this romantic night flight!Full Description>
- Pilots are FAA Certified and trained by the top flight school in southern Florida
- Fly in a meticulously maintained Cessna 172 or Piper Archer plane
- Soar at 500 feet and enjoy the glowing lights of luxury villas, stunning skyscrapers and beautiful beaches!
Climb into a Cessna 172 or Piper Archer and see the night life of Fort Lauderdale and Miami from a brand new perspective!Key Info>
Flying at 500 feet you'll see skyscrapers, luxury villas and beautiful beaches illuminated by the city glow. Your experienced pilot will be your guide as you take in the intoxicating sites including:
- Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood
- Hallandale, Golden Beach and Sunny Isles Beach
- Haulover Park & Marina and Bal Harbour
- North Miami and Indian Creek Island
- Venetian Islands and Fisher Island
- Downtown Miami and South Beach
Get cozy with your special someone and enjoy the romance of the magical city lights of southern Florida on this romantic night flight!
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the plane and a parent or legal guardian must sign a liability waiver
- Maximum individual passenger weight is 250 pounds and total passenger weight is 500 pounds
- All passengers must present a valid government issued photo ID at check-in
DurationApproximately 60 minutes.
Maximum Participants2 passengers, so long as the total weight of both passengers is no more than 500 pounds.
SpectatorsOnly those booked on the tour may participate in the flight. Additional spectators may go to the airport to watch or take pictures of take-off or landing, however they must be at least 18 years of age.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions, closed-toe shoes, and sunglasses are highly recommended.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed with at least 72 hours notice to your experience provider. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age requirements?
It is recommended that children are at least 5 years old to participate. If participants are under 18 years old they must be accompanied by an adult in the plane and a parent or legal guardian must sign a liability waiver.
What are the weight requirements?
Individual participants must weigh no more than 250 pounds and the combined weight of both participants cannot exceed 500 pounds.
What type of plane is used for the flight?
You'll be flying in a meticulously maintained Cessna 172 or Piper Archer.
- Are there any age requirements?