Spec Car Racing School - Brainerd
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
April through October:
*Schedule is subject to change
Transform yourself from a spectator into a race car driver and feel the excitement of pushing an SCCA Ford Spec Racer to speeds up to 135 MPH on Brainerd International Raceway!Full Description>
- In operation for over 30 years, your racing school has instructed hundreds of delighted students
- Lead instructor has been involved in racing since the 1970's and has dozens of championships to his credit
- Your brief classroom instruction will cover safety measures, basic racing technique, and track dynamics
- Get ready for the racing experience of your life!
Everything you will need for your High Performance Driving Experience is provided. All you need to do is arrive and drive!Key Info>
Your day will start with a 1 hour classroom instruction which covers the basics of racing techniques and safety issues. Your professional instructor will then take you around the track in an SUV to help familiarize you with the track.
Now it's time to get into your driving suit, helmet and gloves and get buckled into the 5 speed, Ford Spec Racer to see what racing is all about!
The thrill of driving a purpose built race car around a famous, historic race track, at speed, and with confidence, is what this driving school will provide for you!
- Choose between 6 racing options. Each session consists of 25 minutes of racing
- All options include classroom, on-track instruction, racing gear, catered breakfast and tax
- All participants must be present for registration and track tour at 7:15 AM regardless of racing time
- Participants must be at least 16 years of age and possess a valid driver's license
- Participants must know how to operate a manual transmission, as none of the vehicles are automatic
- Participants must be between 5'0" - 6'5" tall and should weigh no more than 250 pounds
DurationVaries depending on option chosen.
Maximum Participants10-12 cars are on the track at one time. Total group size will vary.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing suitable for weather conditions and closed toe, thin soled shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.