Adult Fencing Package in New York
Upper West Side, Manhattan
Private lessons are either the half hour before or after the group class, 7:00pm or 9:00pm. Group classes are year round - Mon & Wed-7:30pm - 9:00pm
- The founders have taught for 21 years and are both students to Polish fencing master Marek Wyszynski, national champion for Poland
- Home to various nationally ranked fencers and an exciting and innovative place to develop one's abilities
- Great for beginners and recreational fencers, you'll learn the true art, science and spirit of the sword
- Includes 30 minute private lesson and 1 month membership to group classes
Improve your fitness, develop mental acuity, embrace the delicacy of movement and have fun with your month membership and private lesson.
Learn the true art, science and spirit of the sword from a unique developmental system that employs motivational strategies lifted from French fencing schools.
This is great for beginners and recreational fencers to learn new skills in a classical sport.
This package is for those 18 years of age and older.
Price includes a 30 minute private lesson, 1 month's membership and equipment.
Packages for 2 can share a private lesson, or have their own.
Drop in fencing is available with this package.
- Train station is 103rd St. on the 1 line
- Bus stop is 103rd on the M104 bus
- Parking garage on 102nd just east of B-way
1.5 hours per class
This is in an open class forum
This experience takes place indoors and will not be affected by weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Sneakers, t-shirt and loose pants. i.e. sweat or track pants. All other equipment is provided.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
Other New York Experiences:(View all 115 New York experiences)
- Wine Tasting SailFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(35)
- Chocolate, Desserts & Wine TourFrom: $79Avg Rating of: 4-half(17)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $139Avg Rating of: 5(26)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $574Avg Rating of: 4-half(20)
- Best of Brooklyn Food TourFrom: $125Avg Rating of: 4-half(13)
- Fighter Pilot for a DayFrom: $1,395Avg Rating of: 5(35)
- Learn to FlyFrom: $180Avg Rating of: 5(6)
- Learn to Fly a HelicopterFrom: $380Avg Rating of: 5(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129Avg Rating of: 5(3)
- All New York Experiences
- Gift Certificates