Romantic Painting Class
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Friday through Sunday - 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
*Pending instructor availability
Experience a one-of-a-kind date night in New York City combining wine, art and fun!Full Description>
- Your own private art instructor will guide you brushstroke by brushstroke as you and your sweetie work to create a masterpiece together
- Art instruction studio has been featured on NBC, ABC, The Village Voice, Manhattan magazine and more
- Includes candles, fresh flowers, all art supplies and expert art instruction
- Bring your own wine or beer - your choice!
- A truly memorable date night!
Is your dating regiment stuck in a rut? Dinner? Movie? Why not experience something fun and different with a Romantic Painting Class for 2!
Enjoy the calm of candles, rose petals and creative expression with a romantic date night to remember. You and your date will be guided by your own private art instructor as you choose an image that is meaningful to both of you.
You'll learn a variety of painting techniques such as color mixing, texture use, composition, and most importantly how to feel inspiration while you joyfully express yourselves together through art.
So come relax, bring a bottle of wine or some beers and create a masterpiece together on a date night to remember.
- Candles, fresh flowers, all necessary art supplies and instruction are included
- You may bring your own wine or beer to this private class
- Participants must be at least 21 years of age to consume wine or alcohol and must have valid ID
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThis is a private class.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those participating in the class.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearComfortable clothing that may be exposed to paint or other materials.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do we need art or painting experience?
No prior art experience necessary, beginners are welcome and encouraged.
Is wine or beer included?
It's not included, however you may bring your own wine or beer.
- Do we need art or painting experience?