Private Limousine Tour of NYC
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 10:15 AM, 2:15 PM or 7:15 PM
See the city the way it was meant to be seen - in style! This private NYC limo tour is the perfect way to site see while sitting back and relaxing.Full Description>
- Tour provider inducted into TripAdvisor's "Hall of Fame" for receiving a Certificate of Excellence 5 years in a row
- Your friendly and knowledgeable tour guide will lead you on a 3 hour private tour of New York's top sites
- Visit lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods including the West Village, SoHo, TriBeCa, World Financial Center, South Street Seaport, Chinatown, Little Italy, and the Brooklyn Bridge
- Cruise in style in either a stretch limousine or a Limo Bus
Prepare to explore the city of New York in style! You'll be picked up by your expert guide in either a stretch limo or limo bus and head out to explore historic New York City.
This tour combines a luxurious driven tour along with occasional walking tours of areas of interest. Your guide is a friendly and knowledgeable New Yorker who will show you the most fascinating areas in The City.
You'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestoned dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Essential InformationThis is a private tour. The Limo Tour option can accommodate up to 8 passengers and the Limo Bus option can accommodate up to 13 passengers. Water will be provided, however, food is not allowed in the vehicle.
DurationApproximately 3 Hours
Maximum ParticipantsLimo Tour option: up to 8 passengers; Limo Bus option: up to 13 passengers
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked.
Weather DependentThis experience will run in light weather. In the event your tour is cancelled due to extreme, inclement weather, you will reschedule directly with the experience provider. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
How many people can fit into the limosine?
The stretch limo option can fit up to 9 individuals. The limo bus option can fit up to 13 individuals.
Does the tour include stops or are we in the limo the entire time?
The tour includes stops in Greenwich Village, TriBeCa and Brooklyn; you'll be walking around in these areas. You always have the option to get our at other locations to explore, take photos, etc...
Can I be picked up?
Yes, you can be picked up from your home or a hotel anywhere in Manhattan. In the event you require pickup from a location outside Manhattan, there will be additional fees. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for information regarding additional fees.
Is this a private tour?
Yes, this is an exclusive private tour.
Are food and drinks included on the tour?
Although cold soda and water are provided in the limousine, other food an drinks are not included. You will have opportunities to quickly buy something to eat during your stop at the South Street Seaport.
- How many people can fit into the limosine?