Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Rates are for 2013 bookings only. Bookings beyond 2013 may incur additional charges.
Year Round; however rates may fluctuate based on time of year, and there may be blackout dates for tournaments and/or holidays.
A Season - January 1 - April 30, 2014
B Season -May 1 - May 22, 2014
C Season - May 23 - September 30, 2014
D Season - October 1 - December 31, 2014
- Travel & Leisure Golf Magazine rated PGA National Resort & Spa as one of the "World's Best Golf Resorts" in 2008
- Annual Host of of the PGA's Honda Classic as well as the 25th Ryder Cup, 69th PGA Championship and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships
- The 2007 multi-million dollar renovations of the resort make it a must visit for all Florida golfers
Celebrate Florida's grand golfing tradition at PGA National Resort & Spa, a mecca for players and fans alike since 1981
Home to the Professional Golfers Association of America and the annual host of the Honda Classic, our celebrated Florida golf vacation destination has a distinguished history of tournament play - including the 25th Ryder Cup, the 69th PGA Championship, and nearly two decades of PGA Seniors' Championships.
As our guest, you are invited to walk in the shadow of legends. Test your skills on 5 spectacular, tournament-ready courses designed by Jack Nicklaus, Arnold Palmer, and Karl Litten, to name a few. Choose from a diverse array of layouts, each presenting its own exquisite challenge.
These include the narrow fairways of The Squire and The "Bear Trap" - the legendary 15th,16th, and 17th holes at The Champion - once called "the real killer in golf" by Lee Trevino.
Experience golf at its finest at PGA National - the true legend among South Florida Golf Courses.
Golf Package Details:
- Rates listed are valid for the 2014 season only. Bookings beyond December 31, 2014 may require additional charges due to seasonal rate increases.
- Rates include green fees, cart fee, practice facility, range balls and golf bag storage.
- Rates are applicable for Estates, Haig, Palmer and Squire Courses plus one round per person on the Champions Course (Champions course surcharge included in price).
- Replay rounds (i.e. a second round for a day) are based on availability and can be arranged directly with the resort for additional fees.
- Accommodations are for a Superior Room Type at the Resort and include either a standard King or 2 Double Beds.
- Rates include access to Health and Fitness Center and usage of tennis facility.
- Includes Full American Breakfast per person, per day.
- Champion Course is cart path only.
- Fore Caddies are available and can be requested when making tee time. There will be an additional charge for the fore caddies.
- Additional inclusions: free local and 1-800 telephone calls; daily newspaper delivery; high speed wireless internet access throughout Resort and guest room; aerobic classes including Pilates mat class, yoga, dance and spinning; daily complimentary coffee.
- All taxes and resort fees are included in the price.
Other Important Information:
- Check-In is at 4:00pm and Check-Out is at 12:00 noon
- Closest airports: Palm Beach Int's - 15 miles; Ft. Lauderdale Int'l - 61 miles; Miami Int'l - 80 miles
-Reservations that cross seasonal trend dates will be billed at the prevailing date.
*The prices listed are inclusive of all applicable taxes, fees and Daily Resort Charges.
There is a 2 night minimum for each package. Each day includes 1 night of accommodation and 1 round of golf. For packages longer than the ones listed, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Package prices are based on double occupancy. There is a 4 person limit per tee time with a maximum of 9 golfers per reservation. For groups of 10 people of more, please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
Spectators are not allowed on the golf course.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
All golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and spike-less golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts. Players not conforming to this policy may not be given access to the course. Gentleman may also be required to wear a jacket while dining at certain restaurants within the resort.
It is recommended to make hotel and golf reservations at least 30 days in advance.
Cancellations of confirmed reservations will be accepted without penalty if received prior to 14 days of arrival. There will be a 1 night room revenue charge if the cancellation is 14 days or less of arrival. Unless notified prior to, or at check-in, a 1 night penalty will apply to departures that occur earlier than the date specified on the original reservation.
Other Orlando Experiences:(View all 42 Orlando experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $545Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $455
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $64Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Orlando Fine Dinner & Wine TourFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $395Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Orlando Experiences
- Gift Certificates
"My Cloud 9 service rep was great! Very responsive when I had a question and the reason I will utilize your service in the future. Thanks, we had a great time."
"Lindsay Koch at cloud 9 was excellent."
"One disappointment was that at the PGA resort, they tried to charge me an extra surcharge of $150 for playing the Champions course. It was clearly noted in the Cloud 9 materials that the surcharge was included. So I had to show them that confirmation, then wait while they made phone calls and it took a couple days before it was all resolved. It was not Cloud 9's fault, but the resort's fault. In the end, it all worked out and was great experience."