- This surf instructor team represents over 150 years of combined global teaching and surfing experience
- Featured on MTV, FSN, and Fuzion, and publications such as Forbes, Surfer, and Newsweek and more
- Highest-quality, safe soft surfboards and all instructors are both CPR and First Aid certified
- Experience over 12 hours of surf instruction, in one week! Welcome to the wonderful world of surfing!
On a daily basis you can expect to receive exceptionally high quality surfing instruction by one of our many trained and experienced surf professionals.
Whether you are a beginner looking to learn the basics of surfing or a more advanced surfer looking to hone your skills, this camp is for you.
If you have at least 3 or more people you can build your own camp week. Camps will be for 2.5 hours a day Monday - Friday with all equipment included.
A week of Surfing Camp that you will never forget!
Basic swimming skills are required. All equipment will be provided; if you have your own board, you can bring it as well. Photo sessions and video analysis are available upon request.
5 days: M-F 9:30am - 2:30pm
Up to 15 people per surf camp.
Allowed during the day.
This experience is weather dependent. Always contact the Experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What to Wear:
Bring swim suits, change of clothes, towels and sun block.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 30 days in advance.
Once you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 30 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 30 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.
What should I do if I wear contacts?
Many surfers wear contacts. We recommend that you either wear a pair of disposables or a pair that you can live without in case you lose one.
What should I do to get ready?
Exercises we find helpful include: swimming laps, crunches and push ups.
Do I need to know how to swim?
Yes, basic swimming skills are required.
How early should I show up for my class?
Traffic can be unpredictable, so please plan ahead accordingly. We recommend arriving at least 15 minutes early.
What is the best time of the year to learn?
Anytime of the year is good. Lessons are held year round.
What type of safety precautions do the instructors take?
All of the surf instructors are CPR certified, and trained in first aid.
Other Orlando Experiences:(View all 43 Orlando experiences)
- Stock Car Ride AlongFrom: $115Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Drive a Stock CarFrom: $545Avg Rating of: 4-half(8)
- Golf Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $129
- Playing Lesson with a PGA ProFrom: $455
- Indoor SkydivingFrom: $64Avg Rating of: 4-half(9)
- Tandem Hang GlidingFrom: $205Avg Rating of: 5(1)
- Taste of Orlando Food TourFrom: $89Avg Rating of: 4-half(4)
- Orlando Fine Dinner & Wine TourFrom: $110Avg Rating of: 4(3)
- Race a Lamborghini LP 560-4From: $429Avg Rating of: 4-half(5)
- All Orlando Experiences
- Gift Certificates