On-Stream Fly Fishing Class
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Pending instructor availability
If you've always wanted to learn to fly fish, then this is the school for you!
- Learn the basics of fly-fishing from a friendly and knowledgeable instructor
- Personalized instruction designed for one to two anglers, customized to fit your level of experience
- Designed for beginner or intermediate level anglers, no experience necessary
- Upon completion, you'll be ready to fly fish on your own, and catch more fish
The best way to learn to fly fish is to do it! Get out on the water, one on one, with one of our friendly guides.
Your on stream fly-fishing instruction for the beginner or intermediate level angler is for one or two anglers and is held on a local stream in the Philadelphia area. This class is the perfect way to learn to catch more fish and also to learn new techniques in the sport.
These classes are private so they can be custom tailored to your expectations.
- TCO supplies rod, reels and all terminal tackle for the day
- A valid PA Fishing License with Trout Stamp and Waders are required
- Classes can be scheduled during the week or weekends
- The class covers beginner to intermediate level Fly-Fishing Instructions on the water
DurationThis is a 4 hour class.
Maximum ParticipantsThis class is for one or two people.
SpectatorsThis is only for the registered participants.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearBring waders, a hat and sunscreen. All other necessary equipment will be provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling is allowed up to 14 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and reschedule at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.