Philadelphia Sunset Heli Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - Sunset
*Pending pilot availability
Enjoy a romantic Philadelphia sunset helicopter tour for two as you sip champagne and watch a sunset from a whole new perspective!Full Description>
- Fly with a FAA certified and experienced pilot aboard a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter - the most popular helicopter in the world
- Experience the unparalleled sensation of hovering in a helicopter, sipping champagne, and watching the sun dip below the horizon
- Enjoy stunning views of the sunset and the lights of Philadelphia at 1500 feet
- Choose from a 30-minute or 45-minute flight
What could be more romantic than a Philadelphia sunset helicopter tour with the one you love? Climb aboard and make your way skyward as you embark on an amazing helicopter tour above America's most historic city.
Your tour will depart from the Northeast Philadelphia Jet Center for an experience to remember. You will fly along the the Delaware River, over the Battleship New Jersey, eye level around Philadelphia's Skyline, over top Philadelphia's Art Museum, Boat House Row and more.
Take in the sites from above while sipping champagne and watching the sun go down on the horizon below.
- Participants will be required to present a valid photo ID (passport or driver's license)
- Participants must weigh less than 250 pounds
- The maximum combined weight of all passengers may not exceed 500 pounds
Duration30 or 45 minutes of flight time depending on option selected.
Maximum Participants2 passengers (this is a romantic flight)
SpectatorsSpectators are welcome to come and watch or take pictures from the ground.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact the experience provider with any questions regarding weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7-14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given. Rescheduling is allowed up to 72 hours prior to your experience, failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience. In the event your experience is cancelled due to inclement weather you will reschedule your experience directly with your experience provider.
In what kind of helicopter will we fly?
You will fly in a spacious and meticulously maintained Robinson R44 helicopter, one of the world's most popular helicopters.
Are there any weight restrictions?
Yes, participants must weigh less than 250 pounds and the maximum combined weight of both passengers may not exceed 500 pounds.
- In what kind of helicopter will we fly?