Playing Lesson with a PGA Pro
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Pending instructor & course availability
Spend a round playing with a Pro and learn the skills to help you score better and get more enjoyment out of golf!Full Description>
- Learn essential skills ranging from how to read terrain, course management, hitting from tough lies, managing your emotions on the course, shot & club selection and more
- Learn from PGA Professional Brian Perino, a Golf Academy of America Certified Instructor
- Includes cart & green fees
- Take the first step towards what every golfer wants - a better score!
Often following golf lessons on the driving range, golfers find themselves asking "I had the perfect swing on the range, why can't I seem to transfer my skills to the golf course?"
With a Playing Lesson from PGA Professional Brian Perino, you'll learn how to actually play the game of golf. You'll be playing with Brian at Scotland Run Golf Club, a 4 1/2 Star rated Golf Digest course.
Although swing mechanics are important, there is much more to being a successful golfer. With a Playing Lesson, you'll get out onto the course with your instructor and learn skills including:
- How to hit from different lies on the course (i.e. uphill, downhill, sidehill, etc..)
- Proper stance for various shots on the course
- Shot selection & club selection
- Course management and how to avoid trouble areas on the course
- Judgement of distances
About Your Instructor Brian Perino:
Brian Perino is a PGA Class A Pro and has over 14 years of experience teaching students of all skill levels. He believes that every student has a unique swing and a personal set of goals for their game, so he tailors his instruction to the needs and goals of each student so they can get the most out of their game.
- Includes cart & green fees for the duration of your lesson
- Lesson typically includes 9 holes, however this is subject to the pace of the lesson and student
DurationApproximately 2.5 hours which typically includes 9 holes.
Maximum ParticipantsOne student per lesson.
SpectatorsA friend may join, but cannot participate in the lesson.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. In the event your lesson is cancelled due to weather, you will be able to reschedule your lesson with your instructor. Always contact the instructor with any questions regarding the weather.
What To WearAll golfers must wear proper golf attire, including golf slacks or golf shorts and appropriate golf shoes. Men must wear collared shirts and women must wear appropriate golf shirts.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 2 weeks in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but you may reschedule your lesson with at least 72 hours notice to your instructor.