Private Glass Blowing
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
*Pending instructor availability
Get individualized instruction from a self-taught artist with a Private Glass Blowing Lesson in Philadelphia!Full Description>
- Instructor Jim Loewer's glass blowing techniques are derived from contemporary organic forms
- Learn safety, glass handling, blowing skills, color application, cold working and casting
- No experience necessary
- Channel your creativity and create a one of a kind pendant or small ornament with private instruction!
Learn how to heat, bend, and mold a one of a kind piece of art in a Private Glass Blowing lesson!
Self-taught artist and instructor, Jim Loewer will customize your private lesson to your comfort and skill level. Using techniques derived from Japanese culture and the American studio glass movement, you'll get an introductory lesson into the art of glass blowing.
Learn safety, glass handling, blowing skills, color application, cold working, casting and more throughout your lesson.
The Private Glass Blowing lesson introduces you to a relaxing new hobby!
- Participants must be at least 10 years old and those under 16 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- All levels are welcome and your class will be tailored toward your ability
- Materials and tools are included
- Items must cool overnight in the oven, but will be available for pick-up
- Shipping fees will apply for items that cannot be picked up
DurationThe duration of this experience will vary based on the option selected. 1,1.5, and 2 hour private lessons are available.
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is for 1 or 2 participants depending on the option selected.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those booked in the Private Glass Blowing class.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearWear long sleeves, long pants made of cotton, and closed toe shoes.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have received a booking confirmation, rescheduling is allowed up to 7 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to reschedule at least 7 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Do I need any experience?
No, this private lesson will be tailored to your skill level.
Are there any age restrictions?
Yes, participants must be at least 10 years old. Anyone 16 years or below must be accompanied by an adult.
Is this a group lesson?
No, this experience is a private glass blowing class for 1 or 2 participants, depending on the option selected.
- Do I need any experience?