Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Philadelphia, Camden, Burlington, Gloucester & Northern Atlantic
*For locations beyond this area, please contact Cloud 9 Living as additional travel fees may apply
Pending Chef's availability
Enjoy a romantic evening at home as a Personal Chef prepares a romantic dinner for you and the one you love!Full Description>
- Chef Kahlil Wyche will bring groceries, serve you a delicious 4-course dinner and clean the kitchen afterward
- Discuss food preferences, dietary concerns & menu options during an initial consultation with the chef
- Chef Kahlil is renowned for creating innovative dishes and mixing exotic herbs and seasonings to create American, Seafood, Creole and Nouveau Soul Food
- Great experience for anyone looking for a memorable romantic evening!
Chef Kahlil Wyche will come to your home and make this an evening you and your loved one will never forget!
After Chef Kahlil arrives with groceries in hand, he'll serve the two of you a customized 4-course dinner. After preparing your meal he'll clean up so the two of you can relax and enjoy each others company.
Whether it's for a surprise marriage proposal, anniversary or "just because", Chef Kahlil will work with you to create a unique and memorable experience.
Chef Kahlil specializes in creatively mixing exotic herbs and seasonings to create a variety of cuisines such as American, Seafood, Creole and Nouveau Soul Food.
About the Chef: In addition to being an excellent chef, Chef Kahlil is friendly, outgoing and is actively involved in numerous philanthropic endeavors and charitable organizations, including preparing over 300 meals annually on Thanksgiving and Christmas day for the homeless, senior citizens and low income families.
- For groups of 2+ attendees, click here for our "Personal Chef for an Evening" experience
- Kitchen facilities with a stove and oven are required for this experience
- Chef will work with you to customize menu selections to your preferences
- Should you request a particular item outside the established budget you can simply reimburse your Chef on the day of your experience
- Travel fees may apply for locations beyond the Philadelphia, Camden, Burlington, & Gloucester areas
DurationThe Chef will be at your house for approximately 3 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsThis romantic dinner is only for the 2 of you.
SpectatorsThis private party is for booked participants only.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearThis is your experience, dress as you wish!
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed free of charge with at least 7 days notice prior to your scheduled date. No rescheduling will be allowed within 7 days of your booked date.
What do I need to provide?
For this experience, you will need to provide a full kitchen for the chef. This includes an oven, stove top, pots, pans, cooking utensils as well as plates, bowls and silverware. If the menu you decide on requires additional cookware that you cannot provide, the chef may be able to bring it with him.
How will the chef decide on the menu?
Prior to your experience, Chef Kahlil will contact you to discuss potential menu options and your preferences! Please note, if you would like to have a particular item outside of the established budget, you can simply reimburse the chef on the evening of your dinner.
What if I have food allergies or restrictions?
Food allergies and restrictions will be accommodated and discussed while you go over menu preferences for your evening with Chef Kahlil.
Is gratuity included?
Gratuity for the chef is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy your experience.
- What do I need to provide?