Insider's Tour of Portland
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday - 8:00 AM
Take a tour of Portland and explore the City of Roses' treasured landmarks, charming neighborhoods and beautiful parksFull Description>
- Your friendly and knowledgeable guides have been featured in National Geographic, USA Today and the Seattle Times
- Take in iconic views of the city at Pittock Mansion, explore Portland's historic neighborhoods, learn the history of Portland's famous Ten Bridges and visit some of the area's pristine parks
- Portland was recently named the "Best Big City" in North America by Money magazine, come see why!
Whether exploring the Cultural District of downtown Portland or a transfigured warehouse in the trendy Pearl District, it is easy to see why Money magazine recently called Portland the "Best Big City" in North America.
You'll start your day by enjoying tea and other refreshments while taking in the iconic views of Portland and surrounding volcanic peaks at the historic Pittock Mansion, a city park and treasured landmark.
Next you'll head off to explore Portland's neighborhoods. Explore neighborhoods such as Mississippi, the Pearl District, Nob Hill and Hawthorne. Each area has its own distinct feel and unique attractions including art galleries, boutiques, cafes, restaurants and performance spaces.
Sample local confections, learn about Portland's ten famous bridges as your guide leads you through the city.
Then you'll visit at least two of the following parks: Washington Park, Mt. Tabor Park, McCall Waterfront Park or the International Rose Test Garden.
This is the perfect way to explore Portland, whether you're just visiting or are a local looking to delve into all this city has to offer.
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
- Tour includes downtown Portland hotel pick-up or drop-off (if applicable)
- Travel in adventure-outfitted Mercedes van or luxury SUV
- Morning snack and beverage
- All park entry fees are included
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable guide
DurationApproximately 4 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 10 per tour. For groups larger than 6 please contact Cloud 9 Living directly for pricing.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent. Always contact your experience provider with any questions about weather conditions.
What To WearWear comfortable clothing appropriate for walking and weather conditions.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 7 days in advance of intended date.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no cancellations are allowed, however you may reschedule up to 7 days before your scheduled date with a $50 per person change fee. No changes are allowed within 7 days.