- All drivers must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must possess a valid motorcycle license
- International drivers must possess a license that allows him/her to legally ride the same type of bike in his/her country of residence; an International driver's license is not sufficient
- Rental includes half-shell helmet, unlimited miles & all applicable taxes
- All rentals come equipped with saddle bags for storage of personal items
- Fuel costs are participant's responsibility
- Bike models are subject to availability and subject to change
- Additional costs and minimum day rentals will apply for one-way trips and during high season events, such as Sturgis
- Additional terms and conditions will be presented at time of rental, including a credit card authorization for a deposit
- Deposits can range from $1,000 to $3,000 (depending on the model) payable to the rental provider on the day of the experience
- Insurance is required and can be purchased on the day of the rental. Prices range from $20 - $35 per day and are subject to change.
- Click Here For Model Options
1-3 day options. If you'd like to rent for more than 3 days, please call Cloud 9 Living for pricing.
Most bikes allow for a driver and a passenger.
Only the authorized participant is allowed to drive the bike.
It is not recommended to drive a motorcycle in inclement weather. Should the weather be questionable, the supplier will issue a rain check good for up to one year.
What To Wear
Half-shell helmets are provided with all motorcycle rentals for both driver and passenger. Clients are encouraged to bring their own helmets for comfort and style reasons.
For this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Prior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, the following terms apply: If you cancel or reschedule outside of 31 days prior to your booked date there is no charge. If you cancel or reschedule within 21-30 days of your booked date, a fee of 30% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 11-20 days of your booked date, a fee of 60% of the experience value will be deducted from your credit with Cloud 9 Living. If you cancel or reschedule within 10 days of your booked date, you will lose the entire value of your experience and no rescheduling or exchange will be allowed.