Fire Engine Tour of San Fran
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 11:00 AM, 1:00 PM or 3:00 PM
Spend a memorable San Francisco day sightseeing in an exciting vintage 1955 Mack Fire Engine!Full Description>
- Provider received a Trip Advisor"Travelers' Choice Award" and has also been featured on CBS, The Discovery Channel, and TheTravel Channel
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides will take you over the Golden Gate Bridge from Fisherman's Wharf so you can see the city from a new perspective
- Enjoy this fun and exciting way to see the beautiful sights of San Francisco, perfect for all ages!
Whether you are a tourist or are already familiar with the sights of San Francisco, this tour is a whole new way to experience this wonderful city. Climb aboard the vintage 1955 Big Red Shiny Mack Fire Engine for a tour you will never forget.Key Info>
Throughout the tour your personable guide will discuss the sights and history of the locations you pass. They are also happy to answer any questions you may have.
Sights on this tour include (subject to change):
- Historical Fisherman's Wharf
- Crissy Field
- Passing over the Golden Gate Bridge
- Sausalito for magnificent views of San Francisco over the Bay
- Fort Baker for a photo op
- The lovely Union Street Neighborhood
- There are no height, weight, or age restrictions to take the tour
- Children ages 2 and under ride free and must sit on an adult's lap during the tour
- Special children pricing available for children ages 2-17 years old, please contact Cloud 9 Living for pricing
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other participants, for a maximum of 14 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis experience is weather dependent; please contact your experience provider in the event of severe weather or with any questions about weather conditions.
What To WearPlease dress in warm clothing except on an exceptionally hot day. Authentic fire gear will also be provided.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no refunds will be given but rescheduling your tour is allowed up to 72 hours prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel, or reschedule at least 72 hours prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.
Are there any age, height, or weight requirements for this tour?
There are no height, weight, or age requirements to go on the tour. Children ages 2 and under ride free and must sit on an adult's lap during the tour.
What type of Fire Engine is used?
This tour takes place on a beautiful, red, vintage 1955 Mack Fire Engine.
Are there seatbelts in the truck?
Yes! It holds up to 14 people and each participant will have a seat belt on this Fire Engine.
Is their gear provided in all sizes?
They do provide gear to wear in all different sizes except for children who are under 6.
- Are there any age, height, or weight requirements for this tour?