Mission District Food & Cocktail Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Tuesdays - 5:00 PM
Saturdays - 11:00 AM & 3:00 PM
Sundays - 11:00 AM
An experienced and local guide will lead you on an informative and exciting tour, sampling both food and alcohol at popular restaurants and area hot-spots during the Mission District Food & Cocktail Tour!
- Your tour provider has been named The #1 Rated Food Tour company in San Francisco on Trip Advisor and has also been featured on The Travel Channel
- Visit 4 different neighborhood restaurants and eateries
- Indulge in 4 mouth-watering food samples and 2 alcohol tastings
- Gain insight from chefs, restaurant owners and industry experts
- Perfect for all locals and visitors of San Francisco alike!
Explore the Mission District by foot with your friendly and knowledgeable guide while sampling food and alcohol along the way!Key Info>
As you enjoy the delicious tastings, your experienced and local guide will offer a glimpse into San Francisco's rich history, amazing food and unique neighborhoods.
You will sample delicious specialties that may include (subject to change):
- Seasonal Michael Lazar created cocktail featured on7x7 Magazine's Top 50 cocktails in San Francisco
- Unique dark Belgian Style beer paired with cheese (warning: 9% alcohol)
- Artisan Cured Ham & Oysters
- Beer-and-a-shot braised chicken and cod taco at a trendy taco bar with over 300 types of tequila
- Artisan American Cheese Flight at a New York Times acclaimed cheese cafe
- Traditional grilled chicken Burrito at authentic taqueria inventor of Mission-style burrito
- Single origin chocolate tasting brownie flight
- Salted Caramel Ice Cream
- Children are allowed, but this tour is not recommended for small children
- Valid drivers' license or ID is required to consume alcohol
- Participants should be able to comfortably walk 1.5 miles at a moderate pace
- Participants are encouraged to bring water
- All tastings are included in the price
- Gratuity for your tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour
- Participants with food allergies or dietary restrictions are reminded to inquire about ingredients prior to each tasting.
DurationApproximately 3 hours
Maximum ParticipantsYou will be accompanied by other tour participants, with a maximum of 12 people per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour will run in mild weather. In the event of severe weather, or if you have any questions regarding weather, always contact your experience provider directly, prior to the start time.
What To WearWear comfortable walking shoes and appropriate clothing for weather conditions and keep in mind that San Francisco weather is unpredictable. It is recommended to bring an ID, water, jacket, sunglasses, and camera.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, no returns or exchanges are allowed. However, rescheduling is allowed with at least 14 days notice to your experience provider.
Are there vegetarian options?
Yes, most dietary restrictions can be accommodated with advance notice. Vegetarian option is available, but this tour is not recommended for vegans or people with gluten allergies. Please note any restrictions at the time of booking.
How far will we walk on this tour?
You will walk roughly 1.5 miles over approximately 3 hours at a casual pace.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes, you are welcome to bring your camera to take and share photos.
Does the tour end at the same place where it begins?
The tour ends within a few blocks of the starting point. Your tour guide will be happy to assist with directions at the end of the tour.
Is there a discounted price for children and seniors?
This tour currently does not offer discounted tickets for children and seniors.
Is this tour beneficial for San Francisco natives?
Yes, in fact the tours are geared toward locals since we hope to introduce you to hidden gems in your own backyard, while meeting the chefs, owners and industry experts. Locals have a great time on our tours and often attend when family is in town or when celebrating a special occasion.
- Are there vegetarian options?