Mission Vegetarian Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sundays - 3:00 PM
Thursdays - 6:30 PM
Explore the Mission District neighborhood and eat the best vegetarian and vegan food to be found during this Mission Vegetarian Food Tour in San Francisco!
- Top rated experience provider and friendly and knowledgeable guides to show you off the beaten path places to taste excellent vegetarian dishes
- Listen to fun and interesting historical information and the stories of the owners and chefs of the establishments
- Visit at least 4 different eateries on the only vegetarian food tour in San Francisco
- Choose to add-on a beverage package to include 2 to 3 alcoholic drinks
- Whether you are vegetarian or not, this tour is not to be missed!
Experience a Mission District vegetarian culinary tour and celebrate eating better and sampling some of the best vegetarian and vegan food in San Francisco!
You will walk through the Mission District neighborhood as you visit establishments that serve the finest vegetarian choices to be found in San Francisco. Meet other like-minded social and friendly people who have similar interests and listen to the stories of the owners and the chefs of the restaurants.
During the tour you will visit 4 different eateries all chosen for their excellent vegetarian dishes. No omnivores will go away feeling unsatisfied from this tour, the tastings are so good it's inspirational!
Add-On Beverage Package
Alcoholic beverages can be purchased as an upgrade for $25. This package will include 2 to 3 drinks, like wine and sangria (subject to change). Please bring a valid form of ID.
- All tastings are included in the price and will happily fill most stomachs
- Gratuity for the tour guide is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the experience
- Please note allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking so accommodations can be made
- The tour route is never the same, but on average it covers approximately 1 mile over flat terrain
- This tour is not recommended for children under the age of 6
- It is recommended to bring a bottle of water
DurationThis tour will last approximately 3 hours.
Maximum ParticipantsUp to 14 participants per tour.
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent, it will run rain or shine.
What To WearPlease wear comfortable shoes and clothing appropriate for the weather conditions. It is recommended to dress in layers.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance of intended date of use.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final. Failure to appear on your booked date will result in the loss of the value of the experience.
What restaurants do we visit?
The experience provider works with several restaurants in the area, and the tour is different each time. The tour route and restaurants will be a surprise!
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
Yes, this tour is wheelchair accessible.
Can you accommodate dietary restrictions or food allergies?
The experience provider can and will easily accommodate vegan diets, gluten free, lactose intolerant, and most other regimens with advance notice. Please note any allergies or dietary restrictions at the time of booking so accommodations can be made.
How much walking is involved?
The tour route is never the same, but on average this tour will cover 1 mile over flat terrain.
Can I purchase my own drinks instead of the add-on beverage package?
It is recommended to purchase the add-on beverage package if you would like alcoholic beverages during the tour. Extra drinks may be purchased at establishments that serve alcohol. However, there is no guarantee that any establishment will serve alcohol unless the upgrade has been purchased.
- What restaurants do we visit?