Wine Tasting w/ Master Sommelier
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
San Francisco, CA
*Travel fees may apply
If wine is your world, then truly nourish the soul with a private wine tasting by the smart, well-known, funny (and attractive) Master Sommelier, Catherine Fallis.Full Description>
- She is the 5th female to earn this prestigious certification (only 219 Master Sommeliers in the world)
- Reader's Choice & Editor's Choice Award Winning Author & Chief Editor to multiple books on wine
- Your event is custom tailored to address any area of wine (and spirits) that you wish to explore
- Discover secrets & subtleties only attainable by those with the ultimate professional credential of Master Sommelier!
Spending time with Master Sommelier, Catherine Fallis, will immediately launch your knowledge & appreciation of wine (or spirits) to an unimaginable level, all delivered with an entertaining approach to intrigue any level of interest.Key Info>
Whether you are looking to comfortably order wine from a menu or you are a collector searching for undiscovered vintages to compliment your wine cellar, this experience will address your needs.
By achieving the highest level of certification available to anyone in the world, Catherine can cater your experience towards any area you would like to explore.
An initial consultation will address your areas of interest, confirm your budget and excite you about your upcoming event. Available for up to 4 people, this is great for an evening to remember with close friends.
Two hours is needed for most experiences, however additional time is suggested for the focused connoisseur. Should you like to host a larger event, please do not hesitate to contact Cloud 9 Living to discuss details.
Cheers to an amazing evening as you allow one of the world's best to guide you on a journey that expands your appreciation and understanding of this ancient craft!
- Wine & spirits are not included, however, your budget will be discussed during your initial consultation
- For more information about Master Sommeliers please visit: www.mastersommeliers.org
Duration2, 3 & 4 hour options available. For more time, please contact Cloud 9 Living.
Maximum ParticipantsFor up to 4 participants. Please contact Cloud 9 Living for larger events.
Weather DependentThis experience is not weather dependent.
What To WearPlease dress as you wish.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rescheduling are allowed up to 21 days prior to the experience. Failure to appear on your booked date, cancel or to reschedule at least 21 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your experience.