Seattle Guided Bike Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Daily - 8:00 AM
*Suggested months are July & August
There's no better way to explore Seattle than on a customized bike tour of this beautiful city!Full Description>
- Your guide will customize your tour to match your age, fitness level, and areas of interest
- Visit local markets, wander through the historic district, and examine the city's unique art & architecture
- Explore the undiscovered treasures of Seattle's cultural heritage, while enjoying the city's legendary bicycling
Enjoy a scenic and historic route through Seattle's charming and unique neighborhoods. Basic bike tour routes include visits to the Waterfront, Ballard, Fremont, University District, Leishi, Columbia City, China Town/International District and Pioneer Square.
Your guide will customize your ride to explore areas you will most enjoy, including sites such as Mirtle Edwards Park, Fisherman's Terminal, Discovery Park, Burke-Gilman Trail, Kite Hill, Washington Park Arboretum, Viretta Park, Lake Washington and Kubota Japanese Gardens.
Enjoy this fascinating excursion into the heart and soul of this magical city during the Seattle Guided Bike Tour!
- Small group exploration while you enjoy the extraordinary natural beauty of the mountains, waterways and forest, public art, architecture, historic sites, and beautiful bicycling
- Tour does not include meals or bikes
- Rentals are available upon request for an additional cost
- Starting/Ending Point is at any convenient location in greater Seattle, Washington, including hotels, bed and breakfasts, bike rental location, etc
- Skill Level - suitable for fit beginners, intermediate, or experts
- Distance is custom to each group's request (between 3-50 miles)
- You'll ride on paved roads, mostly flat and small hills, maybe a few bigger hills
- Touring, hybrid or mountain bikes are suitable
- Bicycle helmets are required by local law
DurationFull day - Aprroximately 8 hours
Maximum ParticipantsThis experience is for up to 4, 5, 6, 7 or 8
Weather DependentThis experience runs rain or shine.
What To WearComfortable and safe attire for biking. Make sure to dress for the weather.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14-21 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyOnce you have received a booking confirmation, cancellations and rebooking are allowed up to 14 days prior to the Experience. Failure to appear on your booked date or to cancel and rebook at least 14 days prior to your booked date will result in the loss of the value of your Experience.