Dupont Circle Food Tour
Print or Email Instantly! You can also choose your send date.
When do I choose a date?
If giving as a gift, your recipient can choose a date at their convenience; otherwise, you can choose one after checkout.
30 day returns. Free exchanges. No expiration dates.
Sundays - 3:00 PM
Explore the cosmopolitan neighborhood of Dupont Circle on this 3.5-hour walking food tour!Full Description>
- Knowledgeable tour providers have been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, USA Today, The Sun and The Boston Globe
- Enjoy up to 4 tastings which may include modern American and Asian influences, Mediterranean desserts, Malaysian street food and more
- Discover this neighborhood's unique history and diversity through it's cuisine!
Enjoy traditional ceremonies and cuisine in authentic surroundings on the Dupont Circle Food Tour!
Dupont Circle has been known as Washington D.C.'s most cosmopolitan neighborhood for over 30 years. See first-hand how the stunning mansions and grand row houses of Dupont Circle portray the opulence of late 19th century Washington DC.
The immaculately built embassies bring global diversity to the district, especially evident in cuisine as over 50 countries are represented in the neighborhood alone.
Although you will be tasting cuisines from all over, the tour will begin and end with flavors close to home. You will be served dishes that rely on locally sourced ingredients as well as hand-crafted beverages and desserts.
Tastings on this tour may include (and are subject to change):
- Bistro style American and Asian influences
- Progressive locally influenced Mexican cuisine
- Selection of authentic Turkish dishes, tea, coffee
- Malaysian street food sampler
- Mediterranean desserts
- Participants can expect to walk for about half of this 3.5-hour tour
- Tastings are included in the price
- Up to 4 stops for tastings that will happily fill most stomachs
- Children under the age of 7 who will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you
Maximum Participantsup to 12 people per tour
SpectatorsThis experience is only for those on the tour.
Weather DependentThis tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, you will be able to go inside most of the establishments on the tour.
What To WearPlease dress appropriately for expected weather conditions. Comfortable shoes are recommended for this 3.5-hour walking tour.
Booking InformationFor this experience, it is recommended to request bookings at least 14 days in advance.
Cancellation PolicyPrior to scheduling/booking a date for this experience, Cloud 9 Living's standard return and exchange policy shall apply. Once you have scheduled a date and received a booking confirmation, all bookings for this experience are final.
How much food is served on the tour?
You will stop at up to 4 tasting locations for small, specialty meal samples.
What if I have dietary restrictions?
Most food allergies and dietary restrictions can be accommodated on this tour. Please notify Cloud 9 Living of any special requests at the time of booking.
What about taking children on the tour?
Children are welcome on the tour. Please note that the tour is 3.5 hours long with standing and walking.
If I am bringing an infant/very young child, do I need to purchase a ticket for them?
Children under the age of 7 that will not be participating in food tastings do not require a ticket. However, please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if you will be bringing an infant or young child along with you.
Is this tour wheelchair accessible?
This tour covers some uneven terrain. Please notify Cloud 9 Living at the time of booking if any guests in your party will need wheelchair assistance.
Are restrooms available during the tour?
Yes, restrooms are available during the tour. The tour will stop at each restaurant for 20-25 minutes, which includes time to use the bathrooms.
How much walking is involved?
Participants can expect to walk for approximately half of this 3.5-hour tour at a comfortable pace. Each restaurant stop will last approximately 20-25 minutes with seating subject to availability.
Is gratuity included in the price of this tour?
Gratuity is not included, but is appreciated if you enjoy the tour.
What happens if it rains or snows?
This tour is not weather dependent and will run rain or shine. In the event of inclement weather, you will be able to go inside most of the establishments on the tour. Please dress appropriately for expected weather conditions.
- How much food is served on the tour?